About this item
Day by Day with Saint Faustina
These pages bring you a beautiful collection of spiritual treasures drawn from the celebrated Diary of Catholic visionary and mystic, St. Faustina Kowalska (1905-1938).
Arranged by award-winning and best-selling Catholic author Susan Tassone into a handy, day-by-day form, these selections from Faustina’s writings on Divine Mercy – revealed to her over the years in mystical conversations with Jesus himself – will help you do what Jesus told Faustina he wants you to do: trust completely in His mercy and show mercy to others.
By means of these daily readings, you’ll come to know – and be enriched by – St. Faustina’s “Secrets of Sanctity,” awakening in you the qualities of Divine Mercy that Jesus himself infused into Faustina’s soul: mercy(of course), but also trust, humility, and peaceful acceptance of God’s will for you.
Since her death just over 80 years ago, St. Faustina has been a source of strength and inspiration for millions of souls across the globe, including St. John Paul II who canonized her in the year 2000. Today, she can begin bringing you, too, the strength and inspiration you need.
In Day by Day with Saint Faustina, you’ll learn how to:
- Grow daily closer to Christ in the Eucharist.
- Use your suffering to help others, including the souls in purgatory.
- Grasp the striking details of Faustina’s mystical experiences, prophecies, and revelations — and discover what they mean for you in particular. Soon you’ll begin to experience in your soul the graces that were poured into hers.
You’ll find yourself becoming, like Faustina, an Apostle of Mercy, teaching others – by word and example – about the infinite love and compassion of God, who is Divine Mercy.
Too many Christians believe that they please God better by a trembling submission to Him rather than a sweet and confiding liberty. In these pages, Fr. Rogacci shows us that time and time again, Our Lord insisted that we be at ease with Him. Where there is too much fear, there is no room for love.
In persuasive and surprising ways, Fr. Rogacci shows us how to gain full confidence in God and how our familiarity with Him is the most efficacious way to promote His glory — and our own happiness. You’ll also learn:
- How fear of damnation promotes neither humility nor even brings about true conversion
- Proven false: the claim that Scripture demands we live in fear of God
- How to eliminate the fears which smother your confidence in God and banish spiritual joy
- Why God’s majesty should be no obstacle to friendship with him
- Will only a few souls be saved? Learn the surprising truth from Scripture
- Why it’s not merely erroneous, but actually unjust to accuse God of severity
- Why your sins should not diminish your confidence in God
- Why friendship with God never requires you be worthy of it
- How to guarantee that you will have final perseverance in the love of God
- How to set aside all doubts about your ultimate salvation. Plus: why you should do so now
Confidence in the love of God is the surest way to grow daily closer to Him. Deeply rooted in Scripture and the writings of the saints, these wise pages will not only convince you of this, but will provide solid, reasoned, Scriptural ways that you can develop greater confidence in Our Lord and attain final union with Him in Heaven.
No additional discounts may be applied to this specially priced set.