About this item
“We can do nothing against you because you are too protected!”
So declared a frustrated host of devils to Father Gabriele Amorth, the priest exorcist in Rome who spent thirty years battling the Devil and his minions by performing more than sixty thousand exorcisms. All the while, he deftly used modern media to awaken our disbelieving modern culture — and even the Church — to the reality of the Devil and his nefarious actions at all times and everywhere.
In these eye-opening pages, angelologist Father Marcello Stanzione tells the fascinating story of Father Amorth and his life as an exorcist. You’ll learn of his daily schedule and how he managed to perform dozens of exorcisms each week. You’ll find out what his exorcism room looked like, and how various devils responded to his bold practice. Best of all, you’ll read Father Amorth’s own startling explanations of many truths about the Devil that our culture has forgotten — and about the canny methods the Deceiver has adopted in recent years to corrupt believers and unbelievers alike. Among the many questions Father Amorth answers here are:
- How can we recognize the action of the Evil One?
- Can a person in the afterlife enter spiritually into a living person?
- Which prayers of liberation are the most successful?
- What are the four methods a demon uses to enter souls?
- Can demons hide from an exorcist?
- What are the six characteristics of evil spells?
- Are all instances of clairvoyance managed by demons?
- Is an exorcist infallible in his judgment and his ministry?
- Why is there no longer any possibility of salvation for the fallen angels?
- What are the arms of combat that each of us must use to do battle with evil?
- And many more surprising facts about the Evil One and how to resist him.
“We can do nothing against you because you are too protected!” cried the devils that Father Amorth battled. Let Father Amorth teach you in these pages how you, too, can be protected!
Daily Mail: The priest who had the number of the beast
New York Post: How an Exorcist Priest came Face-to-Face with the Devil Himself
Catholic Herald: An exorcist tells it as it is
Meaww.com: Vatican's chief exorcist for 30 years claimed to have 'dealt with the devil' 60,000 times, new book reveals
Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
KMOX News Radio: Overnight America
Pro America Report with Ed Martin
Catholic Spirit Radio: Catholic Conversations
The Morgan Streetman Show
Christian Post: Famous Exorcist Priest Recounts How He Met the Devil
Patheos: Famous Catholic Exorcist (Loosely) Weaves a Dangerous Tale in New Book
Redeemer Radio: The Kyle Heimann Show
Blog: The Catholic Book Report