About this item
Nine Months with God and Your Baby
Amidst the doctor visits, the showers, and the physical and emotional changes that come with pregnancy, it’s easy to forget to prepare yourself spiritually to welcome your newborn into the world.
That’s why Éline Landon crafted for you these maternal reflections and gathered these gentle Scripture passages — to help you prayerfully live each month of your pregnancy according to God’s loving plan.
As the birth of your child approaches, turn to these loving pages to refresh your soul, strengthen your faith, and gain inspiration from the example set by the many expectant couples in Scripture:
- From the Old Testament, Hannah will show you and your spouse how to wait patiently for the conception of the child you so desire.
- Tobias and Sarah will help you order your priorities in a way that produces a strong, stable family.
- Our Lady will teach you how to bear the uncertainties of pregnancy and prepare to raise a family without fear.
- The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth will help you experience Christ’s presence through the child you carry in your own womb.With the gifts of the Holy Spirit revealed here, you will learn to overcome discouragement.
- The Infant Jesus in the manger will teach you how to prepare interiorly for childbirth.
- And even Mary Magdalene will come to your aid, revealing to you certain crucial duties you have as a parent, in addition to caring for your baby.
Whether you are hoping and praying for the conception of a child or are already expecting, this beautiful book will open your eyes and your heart to the grandeur of God’s plan for your family and to the unfathomable love with which He cares for those who trust in Him.
Angel in the Waters
Since its first release in 2004, Angel in the Waters has been a best-selling, life-transforming children’s book. It has been carried in countless hospital gift shops, pro-life centers, and Catholic book stores. In just ten years, over 130,000 copies have been sold, and that is only the beginning.
The 10th Anniversary, hardcover Angel in the Waters is a simple, non-confrontational book that makes young children decidedly pro-life long before they ever hear the word “abortion.”
This special hardcover book tells a special story. It’s the first story of every child of God: In its mother’s womb, a tiny baby grows, explores the waters, and talks with the angel who is there.
With gentle illustrations and wise words, author Regina Doman tells the story of that baby and the angel in the waters . . . a story that will delight all young children, because the journey from conception to birth is their story, too.
No additional discounts may be applied to this specially priced set.