About this item
Here professor of Church history Dr. James Papandrea gathers in one place all that is known about the afterlife — drawn from the teachings of Jesus, the Apostles, the Church Fathers, and the Church’s Magisterium — affording, for the first time ever, a complete, authoritative, detailed portrait of the state of souls after death and the realms we enter. The following are among the many questions he answers:
- If, as St. Paul says, “flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God,” how can our bodies enter Heaven?
- After death but before the final resurrection, are we simply unconscious?
- What is our resurrection like? (And does it differ from Jesus’ Resurrection?)
- Are ghosts real? (You’ll be surprised at what the Church Fathers have to say.)
- What is the difference between Heaven and Paradise?
- Which of our parts will accompany us to Heaven (and which must be left behind)?
- In Heaven, do we still eat and drink?
- If, as Jesus says, there’s no marrying in heaven, are we still male and female there?
- After our resurrection, will we, like Jesus, be able to pass through matter?
- And many more fascinating questions answered!
Relevant Radio: The Drew Mariani Show
Discerning Hearts Podcast: Inside the Pages Part I
Discerning Hearts Podcast: Inside the Pages Part II
Breadbox Media: Lisa Hendey & Friends
KDKA Radio: Amplify
Sacred Heart Radio: The Son Rise Morning Show
Sacred Heart Radio: Driving Home the Faith
Divine Mercy Radio: Treasures of Faith
Fathers for Good
The Catholic Stand: What Really Happens After We Die
Virgin Most Powerful Radio: Hands on Apologetics
Redeemer Radio: The Kyle Heimann Show