About this item
Who is the Devil?
In these pages written over half-a-century ago, Nicolas Corte gives you incontrovertible proof that Satan exists, that he and his legions of devils assault you daily, and that by means of relentless attacks — overwhelming and subtle — they intend to corrupt you, damn you, and drag you into Hell along with those you love and all the rest of mankind.
A grand battle is raging — right now — for the future of your soul: not an abstract battle of ideas and principles, but a tough, personal struggle that pits God and you against Satan and his minions. Worse: the nearer you grow to God and the closer to victory, the greater are the traps the Devil lays in your path.
With God’s help — and the help of the good angels, who are truly your friends and guardians — you can repel the Devil; but to succeed, you must first come to understand Satan’s devious ways and recognize his subtle paths of attack. Armed with that knowledge, which Nicolas Corte gives you here, you’ll soon be able to identify temptations early and equip yourself to repel them long before they grow strong enough to overthrow you.
Soon, the Devil’s trials will cease to be for you occasions of sin, becoming instead (as they did for scores of saints) providential opportunities for genuine spiritual victories. In the pages of Who is the Devil? Nicolas Corte will also show you:
- Why, if you are Christian, you must believe in devils
- Your own personal devil? Did you know it’s not just Satan trying to bring you down?
- A simple way to banish fear of the Devil . . . no matter how scarlet your sins
- The terrible distance the “kingdom of Satan” extends into this world (You’ll be surprised!)
- Why even as we fall into sin, we remain “like unto angels”
- How some angels sinned, and why — unlike our sins — theirs are unforgiveable
- Witches and sorcerers: the powers they don’t really have (and the dangerous ones they do!)
- How, long before the Internet, the Devil assaulted St. Anthony with obscene images. The saint repelled them (and shows how we can, too)
- Satanism: what it really is and how — unknowingly — even ordinary folks like us fall into it
- Exorcisms and the priests who perform them: actual cases considered
- The eye-opening dangers of Black Magic and Black Masses
- The even greater perils involved in doubting Satan’s existence
- Finally: how, despite the subtlety and raw power of Satan and his minions, you can be assured of salvation
Simplicity: the sure path to God!
The saints assure us that simplicity is the virtue most likely to draw us closer to God and make us more like Him.
No wonder Jesus praised the little children and the pure of heart! In them, He recognized the goodness that arises from an untroubled simplicity of life, a simplicity which in the saints is completely focused on its true center, God.
That’s easy to know, simple to say, but hard to achieve.
For our lives are complicated and our personalities too. (We even make our prayers and devotions more complicated than they need be!)
In these pages, Fr. Raoul Plus provides a remedy for the even the most tangled lives.
Relying on the words of Jesus and the lives of the saints, Fr. Plus maps out a sure path to the simplicity which Jesus praised, a simplicity that bestows on all of us who seek it happiness, courage, and inner peace, no matter how complicated our circumstances may be or how crowded our days.
With the wise help of Fr. Plus, you will soon savor the strength that simplicity brings . . . and the abiding joy. With his help, you can attain it.
No additional discounts are available on this specially priced set.